Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Sept 3, 2013



Where do I start a new blog?   Do I write about myself, what I ate today or just random thoughts for the day?   So today... will just be a random blending of thoughts.

 Blogs- why are they important? Why do people write them and other people read them.   I realized that as a "sometimes" writer but a photographer who likes to chronicle events in life.... that blogs are just another way to do that.

Blogs are used by all kinds of companies - they might be getting ready to release a new product, talking about company achievements, or having a contest for their customers.   Blogs can be used for anything and everything, the only limit is imagination. 

 Whether I end up with hundreds of followers or just my close friends and family... what I write still has to capture their attention.

 For example.... I love to travel both far-away and close to home.  And yes - I do travel with a gnome.

My choice for the background was to reflect a traveler.    Anyone who knows me... knows that I always have a suitcase packed and ready to travel on a moment’s notice. 

Who knows where this blog will lead me.... but like always... I am up to the adventure.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharin, your background makes me feel like I could be in a old building in Europe somewhere off-the-beaten-path. That's a nice feeling as I too, like to travel.

    Lenah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharin - I like the rustic European look of your chosen background - It does look like the inside of some kind of old French Hotel - inside some Building built in the 18th century. Kind of like something you would see in the movie the "French Connection" or even more recent the "Italian Job."

    I can't wait to see some of your travel pics of you with your Gnome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharin,

    There was something about your blog that pulled me in . . . maybe because it makes me feel like I am travelling somewhere cool and want to go see what's inside . . . I like that you have short paragraphs with spaces between the sentences because I think that makes it easier to read.

    I look forward to seeing more of your posts!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete