Sunday, October 27, 2013

Twitter - to use or not to use

I have a good mix of companies / businesses from companies thatalso have   afternoon teas to individuals who have a passion for tea to actual tea companies.  Initially I just entered the word “tea” and that brought up many companies and bloggers to follow. I didn’t have to play around too much to find what I was looking for.    To begin with I started with the following:
TeaQueen                       @TeaQueen
The Tea Spot                  @TeaSpot
English Tea Store           @englishteastore
Tea Appreciation            @TeaAppreciation
Teavana                          @TEAVANA
American Tea Room       @americantearoom
Art of Tea                         @artoftea
Samovar Tea Lounge       @samovarlife
Adagio Tea                       @AdagioTeas
World Tea Media              @worldteamedia
The Grand Del Mar          @theGrandDelMar
L’Auberge Del Mar           @laubergedelmar
MCC Social Media            @MCCSocialMedia
MiraCosta Business         @mccbusiness
MiraCosta College            @MiraCosta
 
It has been interesting to read some of the tweets from these companies.  I was surprised on how easy it was to set up an account and start reading tweets.

At this stage in the business – I don’t know where tweeting will fit in.  I can definitely see why people like using it and maybe down the road it can be incorporated into the business.

Taking the next step into the journey of social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment