Monday, October 7, 2013

UPDATE: turning passion into reality


Who knows what can happen when you start talking to co-workers.

I had just posted my blog the night before about the hypothetical company I was going to do my project on.  I happened to be talking about it at work…. Low & behold one of my coworkers already has a similar company but had never thought about using social media to promote her business.   Not only is her business almost exactly along the lines of the business I was going to “try” to market.  She already has a client base and a website – but had never gotten any further than that.   She is really excited to have me update her website and start the ball rolling on her company’s social media presence. 

So I now will be continuing the project for a company called Tea Around The World.   She does personalized formal tea events, makes & delivers all types of sinful desserts (even if not having a tea party) and has studied all over the world.

Here is the website if you want to check her out
“teaaroundtheworld.com” 


Sometimes traveling and new discoveries doesn’t even require leaving you own back yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment